Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hip-Hop Saved by an 11 yr old!!!



I don't care what anyone says YO! This kid has saved HipHop!! All the crap you hear these days. All the repetitive bullshit that comes out of each artist mouth over the years, has been challenging to want to listen to the radio. I stopped listening more then 7yrs ago. Internet radio become possible for entrepreneurs like myself, so I went out and got me one. Created Urthemovement.com, UR RADIO & URTV, to help support artist of all genres like Young Marqus. This kid is smoking and I will make damn sure I help this kid go far because with lyrics like that he is distant to lead the way. Young Marqus your video was sent to me and I will be hitting you up real soon. Keep ya head up!

Too be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment